[HIRED] We are looking for a Digital Account Manager
EVO Group is looking for a Digital Account Manager to attract and maintain high-quality traffic to the websites & apps of our customers.
Do you know all there is to know about Digital and e-Marketing,… ? Do you juggle with SEA, SEO, affiliate marketing, social marketing,… like a superhero? Are you an expert at reading charts and graphs? Do you want to work with a team of proactive and motivated people ready to give everything they have in a project?
Did you answer yes to all of these questions? Then apply immediately for the position of Digital Account Manager at EVO Group!
Why should you apply? The answer to this is quite simple. Working at EVO Group, you’ll be able to work in a team-oriented atmosphere where everyone is valued for their talent. We’ll make sure you always feel great about your work, and improve everyday. It will come as no surprise to you that you’ll play a key role in the company’s dynamic and that there’ll be days where you’ll go home tired (but with a great feeling of self-accomplishment) because of all the work you’ll have achieved. But don’t worry, the rewards are worth the effort. Did we mention we have massage sessions with professional masseuses every month?
- You manage Digital B2C Campaigns for our customers : a.o Google Adwords, Social Media Advertising, Affiliation,…
- You analyze the traffic, the audience the attendance and the performances of the websites
- You review all campaigns regularly, provide optimizations where necessary in order to increase the performance and respect the acquisition costs
- You provide detailed statistical reports & optimization possibilities to the Digital Team
- You A/B test the creatives and the copy to find the most performant combinations
- You are active in dialogue with customers and plan the necessary conversations
- You stay tuned on the newest technologies and opportunities for our clients
Are you the one ?
- You have a knowledge of the digital sphere and its actors
- You have a degree in Marketing or Communication.
- You have a previous experience setting-up campaigns in an agency or for an advertiser.
- You have a a good knowledge of online advertising through SEA, SEO, Social Media, Affiliate marketing, E-mailing, Mobile, Display, Retargeting, RTB,…
- You master tools such as Google Analytics
- You can communicate efficiently in French and Dutch and you have a good level of English
- You are well organized, rigorous, autonomous, proactive and flexible.
- You have strong analysis and communication skills.
- You’re a true team player.
What’s in it for you?
A captivating yet challenging job, with interesting conditions in a growing company that offers you flexible working hours in the context of a management by results philosophy.
And last but not least, lots of great incentives and after-hours activities with a team of passionate and successful workers!
Ready to join our team? Apply by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!