WANTED: A Digital Project Manager to coordinate our international projects.
Who we are:
EVO Group is a Digital Performance Marketing Group forging digital futures for our clients.
In existence since 2001, our company is one of the leading Belgian Digital Agencies, and we are still growing with international companies and networks. For years, we have been working hard to build an ultimate ROI machine and, as we are never satisfied with the status quo, we keep improving everyday! We build beautiful ROI minded websites, create efficient digital strategies using all possible media, develop web and mobile applications, all while mastering SEO, SEA, Affiliates, Social Media, RTB, emailing,…, We analyse and use data to optimise our work, and we always strive to continuously innovate!
Last but not least, as some of our main clients pay us on a “No Cure No Pay” basis, understanding all the ins and outs of the business model and environment has become second nature to us.
In order to accelerate our growth, we are actively looking for a “Digital Project Manager” to reinforce our team!
As our Project Manager, you’ll be coordinating digital projects across five different countries for our Key Customers.
- Ensuring a very strong and close relationship with the customer.
- Establishing a relationship of trust with the customer.
- Being the SPOC, internally as well as externally.
- Creating and receiving briefings, and translating them into requirements.
- Managing schedules and budgets.
- Ensuring coordination between the customer and the team’s involved in the projects.
- Continuously improving the processes, the tools used…
- Identifying risks and providing solutions.
- Detecting and/or creating business opportunities for EVO Group.
- You set projects in motion, follow up on them and ensure the on time delivery of the projects within the defined budgets and to the promised quality.
- You provide a weekly report for the internal teams.
- You advise the customer and work proactively with the stakeholders.
- Your mother tongue must be French, or Dutch with a very good knowledge of French, and as we are working in an international environment you need to be fluent in English.
- You are a born communicator.
- You are able to work with all levels of the hierarchy.
- You are able to understand and are familiar with business terminology and issues.
- You must be a perfect Team Player and are someone that will be able to rally different teams and team’s typologies (IT’s, Marketing guys,…) around yourself.
- You are extremely accurate, organized and very analytical.
- Your are flexible, patient and reactive.
- You are able to translate complex business briefings into requirements.
- You are passionate, and have verifiable experience in both Digital and Project Management positions.
- You are familiar with current online and mobile technologies.
- You are experienced in handling projects in both waterfall and agile contexts.
- You are at your ease in complex and changing environments.
- Experience in web development is a serious asset.
- Having a background within a digital agency is a serious asset.
What Do we Offer?
At EVO Group, we can offer you a changing and challenging environment, in a growing international company with 40 fantastic and passionate colleagues. Our philosophy is “Liberty-Responsibility”, we mandate our team with the utmost confidence.
Depending on your experience, we also provide a very competitive salary package with extralegal advantages. Last but not least we are sure you will appreciate our fancy offices, crazy team buildings and monthly massages (just to name a few of the perks).
Interested? Apply now! Send your CV to email@example.com or PM us on Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram or Twitter.