WANTED: A skilled and bad ass Web Developer to attract and maintain high-quality traffic to our websites & apps.
Do you know all there is to know about Web Development? Are you familiar with tagging and analytics matters? Do you want to work with a team of proactive and motivated people ready to give everything they have to a project?
Did you just answer yes to all of these questions? Then apply immediately for the position of Web Developer at EVO Group!
What can EVO Group offer you? Working with us aboard our starship, you’ll be able to work in a team-oriented atmosphere where everyone is valued for their talent. We’ll make sure you always feel great about your work, and improve your skills everyday. Did we mention you’ll enjoy massages at the office every month?
- Hands-on development of interactive responsive websites/emails, including development of HTML/CSS/JS and web pages based on wireframes and visual designs.
- Setup and configuration of our emailing campaigns with tools such as Sendinblue, Sendgrid,…
- Setup of scripts & web services. For example, basic AJAX request (API: Google maps, Facebook Connect…)
- Setup and configuration of CMS solutions: WordPress or Drupal, for example.
- You have a very good knowledge of the online and digital marketing world.
- You have a good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch.
- You have a basic knowledge of SQL and PHP (Laravel or Symfony are a plus).
- You have a basic knowledge of Debian (Linux).
- You already worked with tools such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager tools…
- You have experience in various CMS: WordPress, Drupal, Prestashop, Magento…
- You are meticulous and picky, well organized, assertive and stress resistant.
- You have strong analysis and communication skills.
- You are able to react fast and to anticipate changes in technologies.
- You’re passionate, very curious, never happy with status quo and eager to learn new stuff everyday.
- You master at least one of our national languages and you are fluent in English
- You’re a true team player.
A captivating yet challenging job, with interesting conditions in a growing company that offers you flexible working hours in the context of a management by results philosophy.
And last but not least, lots of great incentives and after-hours activities with a team of passionate and successful workers!
Ready to join our team of EVOnauts? Apply by sending us an email to email@example.com or write to us on Facebook.