For a new project, which is in its early stages, we need a skilled Full-Stack Developer to be available when the project is launched.
Do you know all there is to know about Drupal custom modules? Are you familiar with PHP and SQL? Do you have a flexible schedule and can you make yourself available easily within the next months? Did you just answer yes to all of these questions? Then, apply immediately for the position of Full-Stack Drupal Developer at EVO Group!
- Setting up & developing Drupal custom sites.
- Setting up scripts & web services. For example, AJAX request (API: Google maps, Facebook Connect…)
- You have a very good knowledge of Drupal, PHP and SQL.
- You have a basic knowledge of Linux.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch is a plus.
- You are meticulous and well organised.
- You have strong analysis and communication skills.
- You are able to react fast and to anticipate changes in technologies.
- You’re passionate, very curious, never happy with status quo and eager to learn new stuff everyday.
- You master at least one of our national languages and you are fluent in English.
- You’re a true team player.
You’ll be part of a young, motivated team of IT experts. We’ll make sure you always feel great about your work and give you opportunities to use and improve your skills everyday.
It’s a captivating and challenging job with interesting conditions in a growing company that offers flexible working hours in the context of a management by results philosophy. And last but not least, we propose lots of great incentives and after-hours activities with a team of passionate and successful workers!
Ready to join our team? Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or PM us on Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram or Twitter.