EVO Group is looking for a « Digital Account Manager » to attract and maintain high-quality traffic to the websites & apps of our clients.
Do you know all there is to know about e-marketing? Do you have a performance-oriented mindset and you’re able to juggle with acquisition channels like SEA/SEO, affiliate marketing, programmatic, Facebook Ads and more? Are you familiar with Google Analytics?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then apply immediately for the position of Digital Account Manager at EVO Group! Why should you apply?
Working with us, you’ll join a significant group with a no-nonsense, result-oriented digital vision. You’ll work in a team-oriented atmosphere where everyone is valued for their talent.
Did we mention we have massage sessions with professional masseuses every month?
- You manage Digital B2C campaigns for our clients: a.o Google Adwords, social media advertising, affiliation, …
- You analyse the traffic, the audience the attendance and the performances of the websites
- You review all campaigns regularly, provide optimizations where necessary in order to increase the performance and respect the acquisition costs
- You provide detailed statistical reports & optimization possibilities to the Digital Team
- You A/B test the creatives and the copy to find the most performant combinations
- You are active in dialogue with the clients and plan the necessary conversations
- You stay tuned on the newest technologies and opportunities
- You have a good knowledge of the digital sphere and its actors
- You have a degree in Marketing or Communication.
- You have a previous experience setting-up campaigns in an agency or for an advertiser.
- You have a good knowledge of several acquisition channels like SEA, SEO, social media ads, affiliate marketing, programmatic, e-mailing, retargeting,…
- You master tools such as Google Analytics
- Having some experience with a DMP is an asset.
- You communicate fluently in French and Dutch and you have a good level of English
- You are well organized, rigorous, autonomous, proactive and flexible.
- You have strong analysis and communication skills.
- You are at ease using Excel and more globally the Microsoft Office Suite
- You’re a true team player.
What’s in it for you?
A captivating and challenging job with interesting conditions in a growing company that offers you flexible working hours in the context of a creative performance philosophy.
We’ll make sure you always feel great about your work and improve every day. And last but not least, we offer lots of great incentives and after-hours activities with a team of passionate and successful workers!
Ready to join our team? Apply by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!