From a very young age you have learned to talk to machines and understood they could be great companions to the ones with great capacities. You still maintain a very serious relationship with your computer, even though you’ve realized now that you had to interact with inferior people to live the normal life your parents wanted you to live. Over the years, you’ve become a true Java and Python expert and you have now developed an uncontrollable thirst for challenges.
Why don’t you join us?
EVO is currently looking for someone able to tackle the development and integration between all used backend applications. To prove us how much of an expert you are, we’ll challenge you to take charge of the analysis, development, implementation and support of integration solutions developed both for internal and external processes.
If you get chosen to be a part of our team, be ready to enter a one of a kind experience because at EVO we are big on the Team Experience thing. Joining us, you will work with a lot of really different yet very successful workers who draw their motivation from working together. We find it very important to constantly keep learning new stuff and that our colleagues can be a very profound source of inspiration and education. This is why we try to live everyday as if it was a team-building day, always trying to get to know each other even more.
Plus, we care about your talent and want to help you develop it, we’ll make sure your work environment is always well suited and that you get constant feedback on your progress.
Of course, we did not become who we are today (a strong, financially sound and fast growing company) by having fun during lunch breaks (which we do) but by working hard as a team, each taking responsibility for our work and making sure it is delivered on time and with quality. We built our success on very important and powerful values that we will encourage you to follow and promote among your colleagues: being as wise as Batman, fast as Flash, curious as Superman and Loïs, honest as Thor and Loki, passionate as Black Widow, courageous as Wolverine, humble as Hulk, communicative as Rocket and Groot, respectful as Professor X and as inventive as Iron Man. Will you have what it takes to follow in their footsteps?
• Participate in functional and technical analysis:
- Understand project scope and requirements
- Produce the Detailed Functional Specifications for the project
- Participate in the production of end user acceptance test plans
- Produce required documentation for end users/support team
• Participating in our QA process:
- Working in a continuous integration/delivery environment
- Working with / Producing automation tooling
• Participate in complex development
• Participate in production support if needed
• University Degree Civil Engineer or Applied Computer Science with business orientation (or equivalent in work experience).
• Proven track record of three to four years hands-on experience solution design and development.
• Proficiency in one or more technology used in our backend tack
- Python (Web oriented framework: flask, pyramid, django or similar)
- Java (J2se, J2EE, OSGi, Apache Camel, groovy, gremlin)
- OrientDB/Redis/SQL/Elastic Search
- Jenkins, Ansible, Docker
- Linux, Apache, Nginx
- Git, subversion
• Hands-on oriented
• Excellent oral and written skills
• Strong understanding of software and hardware architectures.
• Good oral and written knowledge of French and English
• Team spirit and result orientation
A captivating yet challenging job; with interesting conditions in a growing company that offers you flexible working hours in a context of management by results philosophy.
And last but not least, lots of great incentives with a team of passionate and successful workers!