Web Copywriter/Community Manager
Department: Tactical Operations
Position: Content & Social Media Officer
Ranking: Junior Officer
Are you one of those super-humans able to transform concepts & ideas into amazing words? Always on a quest to find innovative concepts, you also want to create a positive experience for the customer? Are you addicted to being socially connected, always ready to draw your phone to stay in touch with the world? Are you a social media expert, knowing more about Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snap than anyone you know?
If you said yes to all of the questions above, good news: you might be the Web Copywriter/Community Manager we’re looking for!
Do you feel like you’re ready for a new challenge? Fasten your seatbelt as you get set to embark on an incredible journey. Becoming one of our Evonauts means becoming part of an amazing and powerful team. Aboard the EVO Spaceship everyone is appreciated for their value as a worker, as well as an individual. We’ll make sure you always feel good about your work and will give you the opportunity to grow and learn new things everyday. Moreover, our spaceship was built with the comfort of the crew as the main priority, this is why you’ll be able to enjoy high-quality snacks and refreshments to help you be more productive. There are also recreational areas, where you can play video games, ping-pong and enjoy many other entertainments, to stimulate your brain.
Will you have what it takes to join our crew?
- You translate concepts into effective messages and contribute to brainstorming with the Strategic and Creative directors.
- You conceptualize and write engaging content for creative initiatives, campaigns, websites, and projects.
- You ensure the tone of voice of various texts is on point for segment audiences, and you brand and edit content from outside sources for grammar and consistency.
- In agreement with the management, you create/animate/retain several communities by making creative use of various media channels (social networks, email, mobile apps).
- You set up annual and intermediate action plans with appropriate milestones.
- You generate activity reports and optimisation strategies.
- You’re a native Dutch speaker with a very good knowledge of French.
- You have a degree in communication or marketing and have 1 to 3 years experience in a similar function.
- You’re ready to work amongst awful native French speakers.
- You have excellent writing abilities regardless of the subject-matter.
- You know the Internet, social medias and you master the codes of social networking and community management.
- You are proactive, dynamic, well organized, optimistic and challenge-driven.
- You are solution minded and are able to put your work in perspective and find new ways to improve your processes and results.
- You are a team player yet you’re able to work on your own and come up with proactive methods to reach the big picture goals.
- You are able to juggle multiple projects and tasks.
- You have strong communication, presentation and relationship building skills.
- You manage your time well, while paying attention to detail.
- Working, sometimes, on tight deadlines does not scare you.
A captivating yet challenging job, with interesting conditions in a growing company that offers you flexible working hours in the context of a management by results philosophy. And last but not least, lots of great incentives and after-hours activities with a team of passionate and successful workers!
Interested? Send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org