WANTED: Space Travel Mentalist able to see beyond navigation and graphics in order to create, in the blink of an eye, the most user-addictive apps.
Looking for a new adventure? A new Chinese puzzle to solve or a Rubix cube to assemble? Why don’t you join our team of driven workers? We are looking for new talents!
Working with us, we’ll offer you a one of a kind challenge that will leave its mark on the universe of apps. Believe us, you won’t be disappointed. Come and help us create our new game-changing social app that will soon be revealed to the world!
Why would you want to join us?
If you happen to be our chosen one, we’ll make sure you won’t regret it! At Evolutionland, we cherish all our coworkers, as we want them to feel like they are part of a team. As our new UX Designer, you’ll be working with everyone from web designers to strategists and developers. Of course, there will be at lot of work to do – because let’s face it: we did not become who we are today by waiting and twiddling our thumbs – but we value the passion and the hard work of our employees and know when and how to celebrate our wins and how to reward them.
Evolutionland pushes you to be the superhero you’ve always dreamt to be! We encourage you to follow and promote the values we have based our success on: being as wise as Batman, dynamic as Flash, curious as Superman and Loïs, honest as Thor and Loki, passionate as Black Widow, courageous as Wolverine, humble as Hulk, communicative as Rocket and Groot, respectful as Professor X and as inventive as Iron Man. Will you have what it takes to follow in their footsteps?
- research audience needs, stakeholder expectations and business requirements within a technical platform and design the structure for a targeted and highly valuable online experience
- Craft the details of task flow, user interface and functional requirements for an interactive system
- lead the project team in user-centered design activities
- conduct user needs assessments and task analyses using appropriate techniques
- collaborate as an integral member of the design and development teams
- perform heuristic site evolutions and competitive site analysis of client and potential client sites
- design information structure and navigation flows for internet, extranet and intranet sites as well as other online applications.
- create and revise information architecture documents including site maps, concept diagrams, user personas and profiles, user scenarios, schematics, wireframes, content matrices, flow diagrams and functional requirements
- plan, facilitate and report findings from usability testing and other user validation exercises to incorporate findings into designs
- understand the big picture, take ownership and solve problems wherever they may arise
- translate conceptual ideas into dynamic visual demonstrations
- create wireframes and graphic assets quickly with quality
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interactive design, new media design or a related design field
- a 2 years experience in UX designing for software as well as web applications
- furnished portfolio and references
- mobile and responsive design experience
- proactive mindset towards making things happen
- strong knowledge of internet technologies (esp. mobile apps) and their impact on a design
- familiarity with site tracking and other analytics tools
- ability to effectively work in Visio, Indesign, Photoshop or Illustrator with proficiency in MMS Word and Excel
- strong knowledge of user-centered design principles and user analysis techniques
- strong research and analytical skills
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- effective communicational, organizational, time management and client interaction skills
- Exceptional design skills and attention to detail
- ability to execute interactive and visual design as part of a multi-disciplined team
- strong conceptualization and visual communication abilities
- drawing skills and sketchbook techniques
- creative thinker with strong business acumen and judgment
- ability to see the glass half-full and think of possibilities – not obstacles
A captivating yet challenging job, with interesting conditions in a growing company that offers you flexible working hours and pursues a management by results philosophy.
And last but not least, lots of great incentives and after-hours activities with a team of passionate and successful workers!
Send your CV at email@example.com