Are you the super multi-tasking Mary Poppins we’re looking for?
Are you one of those people that once they’ve arrived, no one can live without anymore? Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious your answer to every situation; because you know you have in your bag everything you need to work the most effective way possible? Are you so optimistic that it transfers to everyone around you? To summarize: are you the super multi-tasking Mary Poppins we’re looking for?
If you are this person, please, take your umbrella and fly to us immediately! We promise you, you won’t regret it. Joining us, you’ll become part of a team of very different yet very motivated and successful workers. At Evolutionland we make sure everyone feels like they belong; this is why we give so much importance to Team Buildings and afterhours activities! But don’t be fooled by this; even if we find team spirit very imortant, there will be a lot of work for you. We believe everyone from administrative assistants to managers has an indispensable role to play for the good of the company. And – to be honest with you – we did not become who are today (a strong, financially sound and fast growing company) by playing Ping-Pong during lunch breaks (which we do), but by working hard as a team, each taking responsibility for their work and making sure it is delivered on time and with quality.
Following that state of mind, we’ll push you to be the superhero you’ve always dreamt to be! We’ll encourage you to follow and promote the values we have based our success on: being as wise as Batman, performant as Superman, curious as The Beast, honest as Thor and Loki, passionate as Black Widow, courageous as Wolverine, humble as Hulk, communicative as Rocket and Groot, respectful as Professor X and as inventive as Iron Man. Will you have what it takes to follow in their footsteps?
- In the beginning, you will be assisting our actual administrative assistant in her tasks
- Answer the phone
- Organize events and arrange travel reservations
- Help with invoicing
- Manage orders
- Welcome the clients
- Assist with the day-to-day organization
- Send emails and handle correspondence
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain and update filing system
- Create and maintain spreadsheet files
- Assist in meetings and prepare reports
- You’re bilingual (French/Flemish) with a good knowledge of English
- You have strong time management skills
- You are a team player and willing to assist others in their job
- You are well organized
- You are able to juggle between multiple tasks
- You have a good knowledge of the MS suite
- You are proactive
- You have great written and verbal communication skills
- You are able to work independently
A captivating yet challenging job, with interesting conditions in a growing company that offers you flexible working hours in the context of a management by results philosophy.
And last but not least, lots of great incentives and after-hours activities with a team of passionate and successful workers!
Send your CV at email@example.com