Wanted: Superluminal Time Traveller with the ability to bend time to achieve missions even faster than the speed of light.
Are you familiar with the concept of time travel? Is it something you practice on a daily-basis to manage to accomplish everything there is on your to-do list? But are you also so fast that you can work within deadlines no client would ever dream to ask for? Basically, are you the product of a secret love affair between one of the incarnations of Flash, the super-hero, and a Time Lord like the Doctor able to travel everywhere they want with their Tardis?
Great! You might be the person we’re looking for…
Evolutionland is currently on a quest to find a project manager to coordinate the work of our very diverse and extremely talented workers. Joining us you’ll have to take care of the operational management of our projects and to coordinate with everyone from web designers, to developers and Strategists while taking care of our clients and managing their requests (You can see why a time machine like the Tardis might be very useful and most welcome for the job…).
We have to warn you though; the person we want to hire has to be someone who is teamwork-oriented, as we give much importance to the team experience. At Evolutionland, we try our best to make each day a Team Building day because we think it is only if we act as a united front that we will be able to continue to achieve great things. And, as you might soon see by yourself, we have lots of projects and great missions on our plates; which means lots of work for everyone including you!
To stay aligned with its reputation of a strong, financially sound and fast growing company, Evolutionland will push you to be the superhero you’ve always dreamt to be! We’ll encourage you to follow and promote the values we have based our success on: being as wise as Batman, dynamic as Flash, curious as Superman and Loïs, honest as Thor and Loki, passionate as Black Widow, courageous as Wolverine, humble as Hulk, communicative as Rocket and Groot, respectful as Professor X and as inventive as Iron Man. Will you have what it takes to follow in their footsteps?
- Coordinate with other functions for the transparent and effective carrying out of assigned projects
- Operational management of projects in terms of planning, budget and scope- Management of the profitability for a project, and quality control
- Ensure the buy-in from the stakeholders of a project
- Carrying out risk assessment
- Making sure that all the aims of a project are met in terms of budget, timing and quality
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- Recruiting and monitoring specialists and sub-contractors whenever required
- Determine system improvements and implement changes
- Promote the motivation and commitment of the project team
- Manage a team of analysts, designers and developers
- Meet customers, and manage customer requests and follow up
- Master’s degree
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) is a strong asset
- Relationship-building qualities
- Ability to motivate people
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and under pressure
- Experience as a project manager
- Interest in the Internet world
- Native French speaker with a good knowledge of English (knowledge of Dutch is an asset)
- Analytical sense
- Time management skills as you will be working with employees, customers and managers, often juggling with multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Outstanding organization, communication and problem-solving skills
A captivating yet challenging job, with interesting conditions in a growing company that offers you flexible working hours in the context of a management by results philosophy. And last but not least, lots of great incentives and after-hours activities with a team of passionate and successful workers!
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org