Wanted : Coding Prodigy to configure, analyse and track traffic on our websites & apps.
Do you know all there is to know about Web Development? Are you familiar with tagging and analytics matters? Do you want to work with a team of proactive and motivated people ready to give everything they have to a project?
Did you just answer yes to all of these questions? Then apply immediately for the position of Web Developer at Evolutionland!
Why, might you ask, should I apply? What could Evolutionland possibly offer me? The answer to these two questions is actually quite simple. Working at Evolutionland, you’ll be able to work in a team-oriented atmosphere where everyone is valued for their talent. We’ll make sure you always feel great about your work, and improve everyday. It will come as no surprise to you that you’ll play a key role in the company’s dynamic and that there’ll be days where you’ll go home tired (but with a great feeling of self-accomplishment) because of all the work you’ll have achieved. But don’t worry, the rewards are worth the effort. Did we mention we have masseuses coming every month?
Following this mindset, we’ll encourage you to follow and promote the values we have based our success on: being as wise as Batman, dynamic as Flash, curious as Superman and Loïs, honest as Thor and Loki, passionate as Black Widow, courageous as Wolverine, humble as Hulk, communicative as Rocket and Groot, respectful as Professor X and as inventive as Iron Man. Will you have what it takes to follow in their footsteps?
- Setup, configuration and use of tag management tools like « Google Tag Manager »
- Setup, configuration and use of Hasoffers (tune) and Adjust
- Setup and configuration of our analytics tools: Google Analytics & Tableau
- Setup and configuration of our emailing campaigns with tools like sendiblue, sendgrid,…
- Setup of scripts & webservices (for instance : automation of database extracs, connection to the API’s of several platforms, data processing,…)
- Setup and configuration of CMS solutions such as WordPress & Drupal
Configuration of servers
- You have a very good knowledgde of the online and digital marketing world.
- A degree in computer sciences is an asset for the position.
- You have a good knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- You have a good knowledge of Debian (linux)
- You have a basic knowledge of NoSQL database program
- You have a good knowledge of any programming language (Python, BASH,…)
- You have experience working with tools like Google Analytics, Tag Manager tools…
- You have experience in various CMS: WordPress, Drupal,…
- You are meticulous and picky, well organized, assertive and stress resistant,
- You have strong analysis and communication skills.
- You are able to react fast and to anticipate changes in technologies.
- You’re passionnate, very curious, never happy with status quo and eager to learn new stuff everyday.
- You speak French and you are fluent in English
- You’re a true team player.
A captivating yet challenging job, with interesting conditions in a growing company that offers you flexible working hours in the context of a management by results philosophy.
And last but not least, lots of great incentives and after-hours activities with a team of passionate and successful workers!
Ready to join our team? Apply by sending us an email at email@example.com