French speaking Content Manager
Department: Tactical Operations
Position: Communication Lieutenant
Ranking: Mid-Level Officer
Take off in 10, 9, 8, …, 3, 2, 1. Booster ignition and liftoff of the EVO spaceship!
Great news, we are looking for more officers to join our crew! Would you like to be part of our next mission?
The EVO Spaceship is looking for a talented Web Content Manager to work within its Strategy Development Cell. Is communication one of your biggest assets? Do you live to write and blog and post on Facebook & Instagram? Are you a good listener and solution-finder? Are you looking for amazing colleagues to defy the laws of the universe with?
Why don’t you join our amazing crew of talented digital passionistas?
Aboard the EVO spaceship, you’ll get to work on a great variety of projects: from websites, to blogs, to mobile apps and games for digital clients from all around the planet. You’ll work hand in hand with our web designers, marketers and web/mobile developers, following projects from beginning to end, as we are firm believers of the importance of teamwork. We also believe that great work and effort should always be rewarded. This is why we offer lots of recreational and relaxing activities to our crew. Did we mention the awesome team buildings we go on, to consolidate our team spirit?
Joining us you’ll be part of a strong team where everyone matters as an individual. We’ll make sure your voice is heard and that you’ll get everything you need, to grow in your position and to learn new things everyday. And we promise you: you will never be bored!
Will you have what it takes to join our crew?
- You create and ensure the editorial lines of various content strategies.
- You create and maintain scheduling docs that help organize the rollout of content.
- You write engaging content for creative initiatives, campaigns, websites, web apps, and projects.
- You review and edit content to ensure effective communication to the appropriate audience.
- You ensure the tone of voice of various texts is on point for segment audiences.
- You implement SEO strategies for digital projects.
- You work with the community managers to handle social media communications.
- You create/animate/retain several online communities by making creative use of various social media channels.You set up annual and intermediate action plans with appropriate milestones.
- You generate activity reports and optimisation strategies.
- You proactively share information, learnings and tips with teams across our departments.
- You’re a native French speaker with a very good knowledge of English.
- You have a degree in communication or marketing and have 3 years of experience in a similar function.
- You have excellent writing abilities regardless of the subject-matter.
- You have a deep knowledge of SEO best practices, website performance and website content creation.
- Content Management Systems (CMS) have no secret for you.
- You know the Internet, social medias and you master the codes of social networking and community management.
- You are proactive, dynamic, well organized, optimistic and challenge-driven.
- You are solution-minded and are able to put your work in perspective and find new ways to improve your processes and results.
- You are a team player yet you’re able to work on your own and come up with proactive methods to reach the big picture goals.
- You are able to juggle multiple projects and tasks.
- You have strong communication, presentation and relationship building skills.
- You are able to present and defend your projects’ paths & results.
- You manage your time well, while paying attention to detail.
- Working, sometimes, on tight deadlines does not scare you.
A captivating yet challenging job, with interesting conditions in a growing company that offers you flexible working hours in the context of a management by results philosophy.
And last but not least, lots of great incentives and after-hours activities with a team of passionate and successful workers!
Interested? Send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org